How did you make your RR2 nickname?

Go down

How did you make your RR2 nickname? Empty How did you make your RR2 nickname?

Post by Karman on Wed 25 Nov 2015, 8:52 am

Some time ago I asked something to Ed about him being the seventh, but then I thought it would be interesting to know how actually everyone wondered their RR2 in-game names. I'll start if you want:
Karman is a fusion from the first three letters of my two names, "Car-" + "Man-", I just change the C for a K to make it look cooler Laughing I even like to think that that makes a relation between karma and me somehow Razz
When I was going to give the name to my king it happened that "Karman" was already in use so I omitted the first "a" and that's how I got "Krman"

We'll see your participation Very Happy
Karman
Karman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How did you make your RR2 nickname? Empty Re: How did you make your RR2 nickname?

Post by ateam4 on Wed 25 Nov 2015, 12:48 pm

Well as to involve my girlfriend in some sort of way I made ateam4. Being that mine and my girlfriends names both start with A's. Hence Ateam, the 4 well no real reason for it. So thats how ateam4 was created Smile

ateam4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How did you make your RR2 nickname? Empty Re: How did you make your RR2 nickname?

Post by momo_cito on Sat 28 Nov 2015, 10:57 pm

My nickname is mo and I wanted to be a small time king so added "cito".  very simple.

Update, so momo is just my nickname doubled. I was also born in south america so I speak a little spanish so I added "cito" to my king. It also rhymes so it was perfect. Can you guess which country I was born in?
momo_cito
momo_cito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LS59 on Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:10 am

Nothing special about it. LS are my initials where L stands for Luv and the number is random.

LS59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward the 7th on Wed 16 Dec 2015, 4:34 pm

When I was 9, we immigrated From Belarus (USSR) to Israel. Edward is not a Hebrew name. In primary School I have added a Hebrew name, but friends still called me there with humor Edward the 7th. So, sometimes I use it when a nickname is needed on the net.
Edward the 7th
Edward the 7th

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kausido on Tue 05 Jan 2016, 10:32 am

My name is Kaushik Doley, Fusion just like Krman, just removed the 'h'. So Kausi+ Do =Kausido Razz

Kausido

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down